"Fricassée" of green asparagus
about the recipe
So fresh !
For 4 people, this recipe contains :
1 kg of green asparagus
1 bunch of spring onions
100 gr of dry smoked Valais bacon
4 fresh eggs
1 bunch of chives
In addition, you will need :
Salt and pepper
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. olive oil
1. To begin, wash the vegetables and then trim the stems of the asparagus before cutting them into 3 cm long sticks.
2. Then chop the spring onions. It is not necessary to keep the leaves.
3. Next, cut the bacon into thin strips.
The ingredients are ready! Now let's start cooking.
1. In a frying pan or casserole, sweat the onions and lardons for a few minutes, until they start to take on colour. Add the asparagus and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
2. Meanwhile, heat water for the eggs. Cook them for 6 minutes to get a "soft" cooking. When the time is up, run them under cold water and gently peel them.
3. Arrange the asparagus and bacon in soup plates. Then add the chopped herbs while the asparagus is cooking, and finally place the warm soft-boiled egg in the centre. A little olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette, a little salt to season the egg and you're done.
The asparagus is a bit crunchy and the smoked bacon makes this dish extremely tasty! A real springtime treat!
4 products in this Recipe